Our Life Enrichment program can speed your healing and lift your spirits.
Healing is a journey. Some days are full of progress and rewards, while others are just plain hard work. To encourage a positive state of mind (an important part of getting better!) while you or your family member is on the road to recovery, Arcadia Health and Rehabilitation’s Life Enrichment program helps you or your loved one stay active and social.
Little extras make all the difference.
- Restaurant style dining with gourmet meals
- Special dietary needs accommodated
- Room service available
- It’s Never 2 Late® technology to help you or your loved one stay connected to family, the world and interests
- Complimentary beauty and barber services
- Daily activities
- Mobile computer carts for group and individual activities
- 24-hour visitation (pets welcome!)
- Complimentary WiFi and DirecTV®
- Enclosed, beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Community outings to local dining, shopping and attractions
- Convenient to area hospitals and doctors
- Transportation assistance
Large Touch Screens and Mobile Computer Carts
Along with our wide selection of daily activities, we’re proud to provide our patients and residents with access to the iN2L program. Through iN2L, patients and residents can enjoy large and user-friendly touch-screen mobile computers for group and individual activities.
Life enrichment activities include:
- Social events such as trivia, sing-alongs, and game night.
- Simulators for activities such as biking, driving, and flying.
- Customized content, including games, videos, songs, shows, family photos, and more.