A full range of care to help you achieve your highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the purpose, the passion, the people and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, which are dispensed by our team of compassionate providers. Led by our medical director, we are committed to meeting your unique needs by taking a personalized approach built around:
- Individualized care planning, including customizing all appropriate medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Working with referring doctors to issue progress reports or update treatments and clinical care as needed
- Collaborating with local specialty physicians to further individualize your care
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- Onsite medical director is a Harvard-trained geriatric physician
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) onsite
- LSVT Big and Loud therapy (we are one of a few centers to offer this breakthrough therapy!) to improve the quality of life for residents with Parkinson’s Disease and other neurological disorders
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Alzheimer’s care
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Specialized dietary services
- Wound V.A.C.®
- IV therapy
- Cardiac care
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care